Friday, October 22, 2010

Thank You Verses

Your thoughtfulness
is warmly appreciated.

*******

Thanks for your help --
and don't say,
"It was nothing"...
...because it meant
everything to me.

Thank You So Much

*******

Thanks for the sunshine
you've brought into my life.

*******

My world is a little brighter
because you're in it.

Thank You

*******

A bunch of thanks
and sunshine too...
from grateful me
to wonderful you.

*******

If friendship means happiness,
how can we start
To count all the smiles
you've brought to our hearts?
Thank you for your very
thoughtful gift to us!

*******

Thank you,
Your kindness
meant so much.

*******

In life's garden,
kindness is the
sweetest flower.

Thank You.

*******

With warm appreciation
for your kindness.

Thank You.

*******

Thanks for remembering --
it was so kind of you!

Thank You!

*******

"When we give of ourselves
and our time,
we reap a garden of love
for goodness returns,
multiplied."
Praying that God will
bless you richly
for all the joy
you've brought to me.

*******

"A day is made
more beautiful
when touched
with kindness."
Thank you for your
special thoughtfulness.

*******

Thank You,
You've touched my heart
with your kindness.

*******

It's so like you
to think of others.
It's so like you
to share.
It's so like you
to be so nice . . .
It's so like you to care!

Thank You

*******

A note to thank you
for being so thoughtful.

*******

Many Special Thanks,
Your thoughtfulness
means so much --
more than words can ever say.

*******

Thanks!
You rank right
up there
with catnip
and tuna!

*******

Sometimes, it seems
like everything goes wrong
and the world
is upside down.
Those are the times
we really need a friend.
Thanks for being there
at one of those times!

Thank You For Caring

*******

Because of You
...everything's so much nicer.

*******

A little note of thanks
for a whole lot of thoughtfulness!

*******

A note to say
Thanks
for being
so thoughtful.

*******

Thank You So Much,
Your kindness
will always be remembered
and appreciated.

*******

Thanks...To you
from me.

*******

People like you make all the
difference...Thank you so much.

*******

I can't thank you enough...And
if I could, it would probably
involve some sort of bowing or
foot kissing. But I don't do that.

Thanks!

*******

Your thoughtfulness during this
difficult time was appreciated.

Thank You

*******

You went all out and the
results were outstanding.

Thanks!

*******

A note of thanks
for being so special...

*******

Thank you very much...
for your very special kindness.

*******

To thoughtful you
From thankful me.

*******

Thanks!
Your the greatest...
and I'm the grateful-est.

*******

You shouldn't have!
...but I'm glad you did!

Thanks!

*******

Just when I reached the
end of my rope...
You were there for me.

Thanks!

*******

People like you make the
world a better place.

Thanks!

*******

Thoughtfulness is the nicest
gift of all...Thank you for
the gift of yours.

*******

If I could talk to the angels,
I'd ask the one who watches
over you to make sure you
always know how much you
mean to me...and how much
your kindness has touched
my heart.

Thank You With All My Heart

*******

Every day I thank heaven...
for a friend like you

Thanks!

*******

Thank you for your support!

*******

Thanks...
for thinking of me!

*******

A note to Thank you...
for the beauty you bring
into the world.

*******

Thanks! I needed that!

*******

Thanks! I appreciate you!

*******

Thanks for your hospitality...
we are moving in with you!

*******

Thank you! I'm speechless
and that's a first!

*******

You treated me like one
of the family...
But thanks anyway.

*******

"Thanks" seems like such
a small word... to cover that
"I'll never forget it" feeling!

*******

Thanks! I'm forever in your
debt... which, I think, is
exactly what you had in mind.

*******

Thanks! I haven't been this
grateful... since Mom said I
didn't have to eat my broccoli
after all!

*******

Thanks!
You know me so well!

*******

You've done so many nice things
for me I don't know where to start...
Eeny, Meeny, Thanks!

*******

I've never been so pleased,
and it's all your fault!

*******

Especially for you,
with heartfelt gratitude.

*******

Thanks for everything!
Well, maybe not everything!
After all you didn't give birth
to me or anything like that,
and you've never paid my car
payment, or put me in your
will, but what you did was
pretty nice, considering
we're not related and I'm not
your boss or anything...

Thanks!

*******

To thank you for your generousity
I'd like to offer you my first born
child.
Oh heck, take them all!!

*******

Thanks... not just for what you
do, but for being you!

*******

Little words of kindness...
little acts of love...
bring us just a little bit
of heaven from above.

Thank You for Your Kindness!

*******

I forget many things,
but I never forget
a kindness.
Thank you from the
bottom of my heart
for being such a
wonderful person.

*******

I hope these words will help
to show how much your
kindness means to me

Thank You

*******

The world's a better place
by far, because of people
like you who take the
time to do nice things
the way you always do

Thanks So Much

*******

Many Thanks for your
thoughtfulness and for
the many ways you
make life nicer!

*******

Thanks, not only for
what you did...
...but for making me
feel that I was worth it!

*******

Thank you for
opening so many
doors... and then
seeing me through.

*******

"Thanks"
seems like such a small
word... to cover that
"I'll never forget it"
feeling!

*******

I'll never forget that
you believed in me...
...even when I didn't
believe in myself

Thanks1

*******

Thanks...
not just for
what you did
but for being you!

*******

Beautiful things...
gently bring my
thoughts back to
you. Thank you
for being part of my life.

*******

A note to thank you...
...for the beauty you
bring into the world...

*******

Moments with you
are all too few

THANKS
For Being My Friend

*******

You shouldn't have
but I'm glad you did!

Thanks

*******

I'm speechless...
Now that's a first!

Thank You!

*******

Thanks for offering to help...
...and for understanding
It sometimes helps more
just to let me get
through it on my own.

*******

Especially for you
With Heartfelt Gratitude

*******

If friendship means happiness,
how can we start
to count all the smiles
you've brought to our hearts?
Thank you for your very
thoughtful gift to us!

Thank You for your
Christmas Gift

*******

The Kind and special
things you do,
your caring thoughtful way,
reflect much more
of His great love
than words could ever say.

Thank You!

*******

I know you couldn't always give me
everything you wanted to, but you
gave me the things that counted ~
and that's all that really matters.
For you made our home a place
rich in love and caring, a place of
warmth and laughter and security...
And that was the greatest gift, the
most wonderful treasure, I could
have asked for. So don't ever feel
I lacked for anything; don't ever
wonder if you could have done
something more. The truth is I
had everything...
...because I had you to show me
what love is every step of the way.

Thanks! I Love You Both!

*******

Mom!

Thanks for always
sticking by me!

*******

Our sincere thanks for all your
good wishes and very lovely gift.

*******

This brings sincere thanks
for the lovely gift you sent.
We hope it helps to tell you
just how much it meant.

*******

We sincerely appreciate
and thank you for your
very lovely wedding gift.

*******

Please accept our sincere
thanks for the lovely gift.
Both the thought and the
gift made us very happy.

*******

We both send thanks to you
for your lovely gift and for
your thoughtful wishes, too.

*******

A loving note can barely say
all we felt that magic day.
A heartful thanks is sent to
you for your thoughtful gift
and wishes too.

*******

Words cannot express
the joy that we feel
remembering that you
shared the beginning
of our new life together.

Thank you for your
very thoughtful gift.

*******

Please accept our sincere thanks
and God's blessings for the
lovely gift. Both the thought
and the gift made us very happy.

*******

So from the tips of our boots
To the tops of our hats
We thank you for your present
And your hearty "congrats"

*******

Just a card to thank you,
And a line to tell you too.
Nothing could have been
more welcome, Than that
thoughtful gift from you.
And as the years shall
come and go, Your gift will
give up pleasure And bring
you back to us again in
memories to treasure.

*******

We appreciate your
wedding gift far more
than words can say.
And so this comes
with many thanks
from both of us today.

*******

When we recall our wedding day
As we will often do, your lovely
gift and thoughtfulness will
be remembered too!

*******