Thursday, October 21, 2010

Family Birthday Verses

UNCLE:

*******

A special person, a special day,
and that is why this comes your
way. With warmest wishes for
all the things a very happy
birthday brings.!

Happy Birthday, Uncle

*******

You're probably not told often
enough what a special uncle
you are...but your birthday is
a good time to let you know
how much you mean to me.

Happy Birthday!

*******

For a special Uncle on his
birthday..When it comes to
uncles, they just don't make
them like you anymore.
Thanks for being everything
and uncle should be.

Happy Birthday!

*******

AUNT

*******

I takes a lot of thoughtfulness
and caring to be the wonderful
kind of Aunt you've always
been...That's why I'm wishing
you much happiness on your
birthday and every day.

Birthday Wishes to You!

*******

BROTHER:

*******

Happy Birthday, Brother --from
someone who knew you when...
Who still loves.

*******

Happy brother to my birthday!
Well, it looks like your hitting
constantly me head in the had
effect no!

*******

You teased me, tickled me and
put ice cubes down my back.
You were my best friend and
my worst enemy, my tormentor,
and my protector. Your the one
I always knew would be there
anytime I needed you. Your my
brother, and I love you like crazy.
What else is there to say?

Happy Birthday

*******

Great Guy, Good Friend, Cool Brother.
Happy Birthday!

*******

I know there have been times when
I bugged you, teased you and
pestered you, but on this special
day, I just wanted you to know...
I plan to continue.

Happy Birthday!

*******

May this be a wonderful year for
you--a time when all the things
that really matter to you are yours...
You're not only a great brother,
your a special person, and you
deserve a year filled with many
happy things.

Happy Birthday

*******

For Brother On His Birthday

There sure aren't many guys
like you --
And that's the reason why
It sure would be an oversight
To let your day go by
Without wishing you a birthday
Like you've never had before
And hoping this year brings you
Everything you want -- and more!

*******

ALL ABOUT BROTHERS!

Can't order 'em with options,
Like money, looks, and smarts...
Can't bring 'em in to be repaired,
Or order extra parts...
Can't guarantee they'll be just right,
Or change them for another--
So it's sure lucky you turned out
To be a super brother!

Happy Birthday

*******

BROTHER-IN-LAW

*******

FOR YOU,
Brother - in - law
A BIRTHDAY WISH

No matter how
you spend your day,
Hope it's great
in every way!

Have a
Happy Birthday!

*******

DAUGHTER:

*******

Your a thoughtful daughter, who's busy
every day, with people who depend on
you and many roles to play. But even
so, you find the time for friends and
family, giving them the best you can
with warmth and honesty...That's why
this brings more loving pride then
these few words can tell to see you
do so much in life and do it all so well!

Happy Birthday

*******

Love you daughter...
...A whole bunch!

Happy Birthday!

*******

For the birthday of a special daughter...
Winter melts into spring, spring flows
into summer, summer blazes into
autumn...Another year to enjoy all
that life has to give...Another year
to celebrate the gift of you!

Happy Birthday!

*******

My little girl, A grown-up women.
Heart-stoppingly lovely. Amazingly
brilliant...Everything I knew you'd
be, and more...So much more.

Happy Birthday!

*******

Daughter, how would a $500
shopping spree sound?...
...Something like this! "Wake
Up! your having that dream
again!"

Happy Birthday, Anyway!

*******

If you weren't my daughter,
you'd still be my best friend.

Happy Birthday

*******

My Daughter,

You are a beautiful person
with a full range of emotions,
ideas and goals. I want you
to know that no matter what
you do, what you think, or
what you say, you can
depend on my support and
love forever.

Happy Birthday

*******

My Daughter,
I am so proud of you
You are such a joy
Such a beautiful person
The love I see in your eyes
is so moving and rewarding
And I hope you see and feel
The infinite Love I have for you
Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Always know I am here
in every way for you

I love you

Happy Birthday

*******

Whatever dreams you're dreaming,
May each one of them come true --
What ever plans you're making,
May they all work out for you --
And may you have more happiness
Than any words can tell,
Not only on your birthday, Dear
But all year long as well,

Happy Birthday, Daughter

*******

DAUGHTER-IN-LAW:

*******

Sending just the warmest wish
A Birthday ever brought,
And adding that the wish is sent
With many a loving thought!

Happy Birthday, Daughter-in-Law!

*******

For A Dear Daughter-In-Law
Happy Birthday

Here's a wish for happiness
And many dreams come true
Not only on your special day
But always -- all life through!

*******

Family life is many things,
And one of the nicest joys it brings
is having a daughter-in-law
as dear as you
Who's thought of in a special way,
Not only on a special day,
but warmly and with love
the whole year through!

Have a Wonderful Birthday

*******

FAMILY MEMBER:

*******

Your birthday is the perfect
chance to celebrate the gift of
you. You are one of the nicest
blessings in our Family.

Happy Birthday

*******

Your a terrific member of our
family...Either that of the rest
of us just make you look good.

Happy Birthday!

*******

When it comes to family values
...This family values You.

Happy Birthday

*******

Congratulations! You have the
respect of the entire family. In
fact, you may be our favorite
member...Win the lottery, and
you'll nail the position for life.

Happy Birthday!

*******

You are a very special person
with very special gifts.
You are loving and lovable,
cheerful and creative,
genuine and gentle.
Thank you for sharing
all of your gifts with us.

Happy Birthday

*******

GRANDDAUGHTER:

*******

Granddaughter, you may be far
away...but every time I think of
you, I hug you in my heart.

Have a Great Birthday!

*******

It's always fun to hear about the
things you're doing, the ways
you're growing up. Hope you
you know how much pride you
bring every day of the year --
and I hope you know how
much it means to have you for
a granddaughter.

Happy Birthday

*******

For a Dear Granddaughter...
You couldn't be forgotten now
that your birthday is her, but
then, you aren't forgotten
anytime throughout the year,
For your someone who's
thought about more often
than you know and wished
more happiness than words
could ever show.

Happy Birthday

*******

For a Dear Granddaughter
In T-shirts and jeans...
Or in dresses and bows,
You're special and loved
From your head to your toes!

Happy, Happy Birthday

*******

GRANDSON:

*******

Happy Birthday Grandson!

Today is your day, so let everyone
make a big fuss and to-do over you,
let them fondly describe in the
warmest words just how special you
are all year through...Yes, today is
your day, so sit back and relax and
take credit where credit is due!

ENJOY!!!!!

*******

Your birthday seems the perfect
time to say a word or two,
about how nice it is to have
a grandson just like you--
It also is the perfect chance
to send this wish your way
For all life's best and finest
things today and everyday

Happy Birthday!

*******

GRANDMA:

*******

Grandmother...Even though we're
far apart, you know we're always
close in heart...especially today.

Happy Birthday

*******

Grandma,
you are so much fun
it's very plain to see,
that even though
you look grown-up
you're still a kid like me!

Happy Birthday

*******

Grandma,
Just sending special
birthday wishes-
for a day that's filled
with smiles and kisses.

Happy Birthday

*******

Grandma,
Here's a great big
birthday hug
from your favorite
"snuggle bug"

Happy Birthday

*******

Grandma,
Can you guess what I want to be
when I grow up? As much fun as YOU!

Happy Birthday

*******

FOR A SPECIAL GRANDMA

A birthday card like this one,
With hugs and kisses, too,
Is just exactly perfect
FOR A SPECIAL GRANDMA--YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH LOVE
X O X O X O

*******

FOR MY GRANDMA

Of all the grandmothers
in the world that there
could ever be...
You'll never know how
glad I am that God gave
you to me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
GRANDMA
I Love You

*******

GRANDPA:

*******

To a Grandpa whose character
and goodness make him more
respected and more loved
than he will ever know.

Happy Birthday

*******

For you Grandpa...Once upon a
time, there was this lucky family
who had a really wonderful
grandpa. This is based on a
true story, you know.

Happy Birthday

*******

A Grandfather shares so much...
So gladly...So often. You'll always
be special, you'll always be loved
for the warm hearted way that you
live...And you'll always be wished
happy days in return for the heart
warming joy that you give.

Happy Birthday

*******

Grandpa,
Although I'm still
a little kid,
I just want to say,
my love for you
is just like me -
bigger every day!

Happy Birthday

*******

Grandpa,
Because you are loved
so enormously much,
you're wished lots of
happiness, laughter
and such!

Happy Birthday

*******

I Love You, Grandpa!

Sending you hugs
and kisses, too
just to show how much
I LOVE YOU!!!

Happy Birthday

*******

NIECE:

*******

To a great Niece!...A day full of happy,
a smile full of bright, a mood full of
sunny, a heart full of light, a year full
of peaceful, a sky full of blue, a life full
of lovely...for wonderful You!

Happy Birthday!

*******

For a terrific Niece...Help yourself
to happiness! Indulge in lots of
fun! Do all the things that will make
this day your very nicest one!

Have A Great Birthday!

*******

NEPHEW:

*******

Today, think happy, take a break,
enjoy your wishes, eat some cake.
Kick back, relax, and play it cool.
You call all the shots - today
you rule.

Happy Birthday!

*******

SISTER:

*******

Sister, wishing you a truly perfect
birthday...Wishing you whatever
warms your heart or brings you
a smile...Whatever you most
enjoy...Especially today.

Happy Birthday

*******

Family and Friends are one
in the same, in a wonderful
warmhearted sister.

Happy Birthday

*******

Once upon a time there were
two sisters. They went through
lots of stuff together. Some of it
was good, some of it wasn't. But
through thick and thin, they
stayed close, and they were sure
they always would. And this
made the world seem good.

Happy Birthday, Sister

*******

Happy Birthday to my Sister...
Which of Mom's traits are you
going to try to cover up this year?

*******

I guess it's true what they say about
not being able to appreciate some of
life's greatest gifts until we get older.
When I was younger, I thought of
you as just my sister, but now I
realize that you're not just my sister,
but a very special friend.

Happy Birthday

*******

For my Sister on her birthday...
I've done all the things siblings
are famous for...I've bugged you,
I've embarrassed you, I've made
your life a living nightmare...But
now that you're older I just want
to say...I was only doing my job.

*******

In this changing world
it's nice to know
that one thing is forever...
you'll always be my sister!

Happy Birthday
to a Wonderful Sister

*******

Should tell you this
more often,
But it's usually my way
To hope that you already know
The nice things I could say...
So have a happy birthday
And remember, as you do
You're a very special sister
And I think the world of you!

Happy Birthday

*******

Thinking of you warmly,
And wanting to express
The best of wishes, Sister,
For your birthday happiness,
Hoping that the future
Is happy for you, too,
And sending much affection
With every thought of you.

Happy Birthday

*******

A world of wishes, Sister,
meant expecially for you --
May all the nicest things be yours
today and all year through!

Happy Birthday

*******

They say that rose leaves
in a jar grow sweeter year
by year, And that's the
way some Sisters are...
For instance ~
you, m' dear!

Many Happy Returns!

*******

A BIRTHDAY WISH
to SISTER

Wishing You
All the Birthday Happiness,
All the Dreams come true,
All the Lifelong joys deserved
By a SISTER sweet as You.

*******

A world of wishes, Sister,
meant expecially for you --
May all the nicest things
be yours
today and all year through!

Happy Birthday

*******

SISTER-IN-LAW:

*******

For A Very Special
Sister - In - Law

You came into our family
and, from the very start,
your caring ways
and thoughfulness
endeared you to each heart.
Time has only strengthened
the affection we felt then
for you're more than
just a "sister",
you're a dear and special friend.

Happy Birthday

*******

Since you're such a special
sister - in - law --
Hope your birthday proves
to be a day that starts out
extra nice and ends up
Perfectly!

Wishing You A Very
Happy Birthday

*******

This comes with many
special thoughts and
warmest wishes, too,
Because it means
so much to have a
sister-in-law like you!

Happy Birthday

*******

A Birthday Note for a
Dear Sister-in-Law

This message comes to tell you
how much it means
having a sister-in-law like you.
You're loved all year long,
but still it's nice that there's a day
like your birthday
to say thank you --
just for being you.

*******

Happy Birthday
Sister-In-Law

A loving wish on your birthday
and just to tell you, too,
that always
all the very best
is warmly wished for you.

*******

For a Sister-in-Law
Who's Special

Wishing you
special happiness,
wonderful memories...
and all the best
on your birthday
and every day.

Happy Birthday

*******

For a Dear
Sister-in-Law

Because you're
so thoughtful,
so nice to know, too,
This brings
loving wishes
especially for you.

Happy Birthday

*******

To My Sister-In-Law
On Her Birthday

Because it's your birthday
I just want to say
How much I am hoping
You'll have a grand day,
And because you're so nice
I just want to say, too,
I'm lucky to have
Such a "sister" as you!

*******

SON:

*******

Having you for a son has
always meant something
wonderful...You're one of
the greatest gifts life has
given me and you're loved
very, very much!

Happy Birthday

*******

Life's a trip, Son - hope you
always enjoy the ride...and
you never forget the way
home.

Love You - Happy Birthday

*******

Thinking about the boy you were
makes me feel a little sentimental...
Thinking about the man you've
become makes me feel more than
a little proud.

Happy Birthday To A Son Who
Couldn't Be More Loved.

*******

A son brings memories so warm
they melt your heart...hope so
bright it lights up your life...and
love so powerful it never stops
growing.

Happy Birthday

*******

It's the same wish,
"Happy Birthday",
That we've always said before,
But every time we say it, Son,
We mean it even more;
For somehow with each birthday
You grow dearer to us, too,
And give us still more reason
To be very proud of you.

*******

Sons hardly ever listen to
Advice,
They're not made up of sugar
Or of spice,
They might slam doors
And track up floors
But one thing sure
They're never bores
And if they're like you, Son,
They're plenty nice.

Happy Birthday!

*******

Rarely ever mention this,
But just the same it's true --
Everybody ought to have
A Son as fine as you...
One who makes life lots of fun
And always keeps things
humming...
A very happy Birthday, Son,
You've really got it coming!

*******

Now...parents are naturally prejudiced
And parents are naturally proud --
They always think their children
Stand out in any crowd!
And many sons are plenty swell --
With lots on the ball, it's true...
But there's NO SON in all the world
Who MEASURES UP to YOU!

Happy Birthday, SON!

*******

SON-IN-LAW:

*******

To a fine Son-In-Law
on His Birthday

This wish is most sincerely meant,
And with good reason, too,
For anyone would like to have
A son-in-law like you!

Happy Birthday

*******

SPOUSE:

*******

Maybe I could be more romantic,
more appreciative, more considerate...
but then you might think I was up
to something!

Happy Birthday

*******

You make my world such a
wonderful place to be.
I Love You.

Happy Birthday

*******

I love dreaming with you
and about you.

Happy Birthday!

*******

Hi! it's just me...The person who
loves you more than anyone
else in this universe.

Happy Birthday!

*******

Love is the warmth that fills my heart
whenever I see your face - Love is the
comfort I always find in the circle of
your embrace. Love is the pride that
helps me to be all the things you
expect of me...Love is the feeling of
closeness that comes from the little
things we share - Love is the beauty
of knowing you're near and you
understand and care. Love is the
world made fresh and new. Love is
the joy I've found with you.

Happy Birthday With All My Heart

*******

HUSBAND:

*******

I love having you by my side.

Happy Birthday With Love

*******

I know it's your birthday but I feel
like I'm the one getting the present...
Another year of having you to love.

Happy Birthday To My
Wonderful Husband

*******

Busy life, we come and go.
A kiss good-bye, A kiss hello.
But even so each day is sweet.
You are my love. I am complete...
remember this through all we do...
I'm loving you. I'm loving you.

Happy Birthday

*******

Let me light some birthday candles,
buy a present, make a fuss, tell you
how dearly I love you...Tell you how
I'm proud of "US." Let me make your
day as special as a day like this should
be...For all the every days you fill with
happiness for me...

Happy Birthday With Love!

*******

Happy Birthday to My Husband

A Happy Birthday, Darling!
And I wish I knew a way
To tell you all the love that comes
With these few words today,
The love that's yours not only now
But always - all life through,
For no one in the whole wide world
Means more to me than you.

*******

FOR YOU, HONEY
on Your Birthday

Because you're just the way you are
And do the things you do,
No one else in all the world
Could take the place of you...

In fact, you are so wonderful
That on this famous date,
I have a feeling I'M the one
With cause to celebrate!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HONEY!

*******

WIFE:

*******

It doesn't matter whether we stay home
or go somewhere, whether we sit quietly
or have a lot to share, my days are spent
in warm content just knowing you are
there...And I know I neglect to say some
things you'd like to hear, that's why I
chose this special wish to make it very
clear YOU ARE MY LIFE. My darling
wife...and I love you more each year.

Happy Birthday

*******

My wife, joy of my heart...beauty of
my world...Everything beautiful,
everything good, all that I want now
or ever could...Everything perfect,
everything fine, I call it "You" and
thank God you're mine.

Happy Birthday

*******

Whenever I think of the time we first
met, when you seemed to special to
forget, and I felt you changing my
life even then...I JUST FALL IN LOVE
ALL OVER AGAIN.

Whenever I think of the times you've
been there to talk with me, laugh with
me, show me you care, comfort and
cheer me and be a real friend...I JUST
FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN.

Whenever I think of my time spent
with you, when so many beautiful
dreams have come true, whenever
I think of how happy we've been...
I JUST FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER
AGAIN.

Happy Birthday

*******

LOVE AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO MY WIFE

Because you add such happiness
And pleasure to my life
I know I'm really lucky, Dear
To have you for my wife
And since you mean so much to me
I'd also like to say
The love for you within my heart
Grows deeper every day!

Happy Birhtday, Dear

*******

A BIRTHDAY GREETING
FOR MY WIFE

May not own a large estate
with pool and tennis court,
Don't spend all winter
lounging at some far-away
resort, don't own a cabin
cruiser, don't won a private
plane. We seldom eat
filet mignon or sip on
rare champagne.
There are lots of things
that we don't have but
honestly, it's true, I feel
just like a millionaire as
long as I have you!

Happy Birthday, Honey!

*******

With Love To My Wife

Though my intentions are the best,
So often all year through
I know there are a lot of things
I fail to say or do,
But you must know I love you
More than words could ever say,
And you must know I'm wishing you
Real happiness today.

Happy Birthday, Dear

*******

FOR MY WIFE
WITH ALL MY LOVE

Thank you for the warmth
of your caring, the honesty
of your sharing, the beauty
of your love!

Though I may not often thank you
For all the love you show,
I appreciate it, always,
More deeply than you know...
And as we go on sharing
What life will bring our way,
I'll always be in love with you
Just as I am today!

Happy Birthday

*******

Happy Birthday to My Wife

Although I've good intentions
There are times throughout the year
When I may fail to say the things
You'd especially like to hear ~ ~
But I'm sure you know I love you
More than any words can say
And I want you to be happy, Dear
On this and every day.

*******

FOR MY WIFE
WITH LOVE

I'm sure that there are husbands
more debonair than I,
And I'll never make a million
bucks no matter how I try,
Some husbands are more
thoughtful, and some
more helpful, too...
But not a one could love
his wife any more than
I LOVE YOU!

Happy Birthday

*******
COUSIN:

*******

Cousins are special
in so many ways,
That's why they deserve
the most wonderful days...
especially cousins like you.

Have a Happy Birthday

*******