Friday, October 22, 2010

Friend's Birthday Verses

You are my friend of friends, my
confident, my closest companion.
You are the one I turn to for comfort
when my heart is heavy and the
first one I run to when I have good
news to share. Through seasons
and years, you've grown nearer to
my heart, and I want you always
to know, my friend, how much
I love you.

Happy Birthday

*******

Peace for your soul. Joy for
your spirit. Love for your
heart. May these things be
yours, especially today.

Happy Birthday

*******

Along the winding paths of life,
we meet with many friends who
share with us the pleasures and
the happiness life sends, but
those whose frienship never fails,
whose hearts are always true...
these are the friends we cherish
most, wonderful friends like you.

Happy Birthday

*******

Wishing You...Time to enjoy the
gifts of each day. Laughter to
help meet life's many challenges.
Friends to share your joys.
Dreams to keep you going.
Wishing You...Happiness through
all the seasons of your life.

Happy Birthday

*******

There's something about an old
friend...Someone who's known
you through so many phases of
your life...Someone who's been
there for you and loves you like
a sister. There's something about
an old friend who holds a special
place in your heart that no new
friend could.

Happy Birthday, Dear Friend

*******

You have everything that makes
a good friend good.

Happy Birthday!

*******

I have learned from you and
leaned on you...and loved
having you in in my life.

Happy Birthday!

*******

Some people make others happy
simply being who they are...

Happy Birthday To
One Of Those People.

*******

deep feelings of contentment,
a sense that life is sweet --
if all of these are yours,
my friend...
my wish will be complete

Happy Birthday

*******

Wishing you everything
that makes you happy on
your birthday and always.

*******

You deserve more than just a
simple happy birthday wish...
I said you deserve it - I
didn't say you were going
to get it.

Happy Birthday, Anyway!

*******

You bring joy to my heart
and make my life richer.
I'll always cherish the
gift of you.

Happy Birthday!

*******

Happy Birthday to a friend
who's just like family to me.

*******

Wishing a beautiful friend
a beautiful birthday.

Happy Birthday

*******

Birthdays are sweetest
when shared with friends.

Happy Birthday

*******

May this birthday bring you
sweet moments and may you
know how very much you
are loved.

Happy Birthday

*******

There's no point in buying
you a birthday present.
You already own everything
I want to borrow.

Happy Birthday

******

For you, my friend

a little taste of heaven,
a little touch of grace,
warm sunshine on your
shoulders, a breeze upon
your face, deep feelings
of contentment, a sense
that life is sweet - -
If all of these are yours,
my friend . . . my wish
will be complete

Happy Birthday

*******

A very Happy Birthday,
as sunny as it can be,
For one whose friendship
through the years,
Has meant so much
to me!

*******

A special friend is a blending of
loyalty and trust and love...
Just like you!

Happy Birthday!

*******

There are very few people
with your special warmth
and understanding, your
ability to listen and give
good advice, and your
sensitivity to others.
And I just wanted you
to know how much I
appreciate the difference
your friendship has made
in my life.

Happy Birthday

*******

Happy Birthday to the
best friend in the world.
Thank you for all the
heart-to-heart sharing,
for your love and support
and encouragement, for
helping me become a
better person. You have
given me many things -
the most important of all
the gift of your friendship.

I Bless The Day You Were Born!

*******

There's so much about
life worth celebrating,
the small victories, the
day-to-day pleasures,
the simple joys of friendship.
There's so much worth
celebrating, ...and
sharing these little
things with a friend like
you is really what it's
all about.

Happy Birthday

*******

There have been times
when your thoughtfulness
and kindness have been
a source of encouragement
and inspiration.
You are a dear friend.

Happy Birthday

*******

You're such a special
friend, It's a joy to
remember you
anytime... especially
on your birthday.

Hope It's Happy!!

*******

It's so nice....
...sharing special moments
with a friend like you!

Happy Birthday

*******

When a friend that I care
about has a birthday, I like
to give them something
that no one else can...
...my friendship.

Have a very Happy Birthday.

*******