Friday, October 22, 2010

Miss You Verses

The party of the first part
would like to ask the
party of the second part...
Why our parts are
so far apart?

I Miss You!

*******

I'm here
You're there
One of us is
in the wrong place!

I Miss You!

*******

Hi friend!
You know,
I feel
like a sailor
who's been
on dry land
for 20 years

Long time no sea!

*******

I wonder how you are?
what you're doing?
what's going on in your life...?
I care about you.

Please Keep In Touch

*******

I miss you more than anyone
has missed anyone else in
the whole history of the
world... And I've got the
phone bill to prove it!

*******

If I'd never metcha
I'd never knowed ya,
If I'd never knowed ya
I'd never liked ya,
If I'd never liked ya
I'd never missed ya,
But I DID
And I DOES
And I DO --

*******

When you left, a part
of me went with you...
And do you know how
hard it can be to get
spare parts?

I Miss You.

*******

Sigh! I miss you.
Sigh! I really miss you.
Sigh! I really, really miss you.
Well... that's about the sighs of it.

*******

There are only a couple of times
I miss you. Night and Day!

*******

Missing you hurts,
Maybe I should take two
chocolate fudge brownies
and call you in the morning!

*******

If it's a small world after all...
How come we're so far apart?

*******

Thinking of you
I get an empty feeling...
...right in the middle
of my mailbox!

*******

May the Lord bless
you and keep you...
...and remind you
to write once in awhile!

*******

I miss hearing from you...
If life's boring, make
something up.

*******

Look, if you can't write...
...could you recommend
a trashy novel?

*******