Friday, October 22, 2010

Secrect Sister's Verses

A Prayer From Your
Secret Sister...
This brings a prayer that God
will hold you close today
and that your faith
in Him will give you renewed
hope, peace, and joy.

*******

I'm Praying For You,
Secret Sister...
...and trusting God to bless you,
reveal His love in your life,
and give you all the things your
heart is needing today.

*******

Thoughts of You,
from your
Secret Sister...
Thinking of you today,
and hoping your day is blessed
with the peace
and beauty of God's love.

*******

For My Secret Sister
on your
Anniversary...
This is a day to remember
the years you've shared as one...
the companionship you've known...
the blessings God has shown.

Have A Special Anniversary

*******

Today someone is thinking of you...
...I'm not supposed to tell you who!

Have A Blessed Day!

*******

It's a mystery who this valentine's from,
and I won't give one clue.
I'll just say I'm praying that you'll see
God's blessings all day through.

Happy Valentine's Day!

*******

A Christmas Blessing
For My Secret Sister...
May your heart be filled with joy...
your home filled with love --
May God richly bless you with peace from above.

Have A Wonderful Holiday Season

*******

Thinking of You...
My name I cannot mention,
but I wanted you to know...
Today you're in my thoughts --
May God's blessing to you flow!

Have a Joy-filled day

*******

A Thanksgiving Prayer
From Your Secret Sister...
May the bounty of
God's blessings fill your heart
with peace, warmth, and love --
today and always.

Have A Blessed Thanksgiving.

*******

After the "Secret" fun...
...it's time to tell you
I'm the one!

Blessings To You

*******