Friday, October 22, 2010

Just For Kids Verses

I love you so much
that if I were a puppy
...I'd lick your face off!

*******

Hey partner Jus' wanted to
quack up your day.

Have a good one!

*******

Thinking of you,
lifts up my spirits!

*******

Thinking of you
gets me all smiles :)

*******

You may be outta sight.
But never outta mind.

*******

Thoughts of you, are always
a bright spot in my day.

*******

When I think of you,
I get an irresistable
urge to grin.

*******

I've put on my thinking
cap to think about you!

*******

Just a woof to say,
have a doggone good day!

*******

Just a note out of the blue to say
I've been thinking about you.

*******

You watch my child when I cannot
be there, and yet you've never tried...
To take my place in such a way that
I feel pushed aside. You always are
remembered, in the times we kneel in
prayer... For you've blessed us in so
many ways, just by being there. I
hope our gratefulness is evident,
you see... For you're a special person,
to my little one and me.

*******