Friday, October 22, 2010

Just For Friends Verses

Friend of my heart...
I thought of you today.

*******

Whenever I think of the blessings
God has given me, my thoughts
turn to you...and all of the ways
your friendship has touched my
life.

*******

Some people make you smile
everytime you think of them...
You're that kind of person,
and I wanted you to know.

*******

Once in a blue moon, once in
a green earth, once in a long,
long time you find a perfect
friend...A perfect friend like you.

*******

When I want to escape to a
place where I know I'll be
heard, where I can cry and
it will be okay, where I can
be myself and that will be
okay too...all I have to do
is find you.

*******

"Friends are
God's special way
of smiling on us."

*******

When I'm with you...
I can be me.

*******

I stopped and thought of you today,
no wonder I had such a great day!!

*******

Just knowing you
makes my life brighter!

*******

A wish for you...

Have A Beautiful Day!

*******

Moments with you are all too few.
Thanks for being my friend!

*******

Even though our lives have changed
since we first became friends...I'm so
glad our friendship has grown along
with us!

*******

Your friendship makes
my heart happy!

*******

Having a friend like you...
means not having a huge
bill from an analyst!

*******

It's been a rough week...
What I really need is someone
to go to the mall with me, shop
for hours, and force me to eat
one whole hot fudge sundae
all by myself...

Any Volunteers?

*******

It amazes me how cheerful, how
optimistic you can be in this crazy
world of ours.
You don't know what's going on
either, do you?

*******

You're so thoughtful, talented,
generous, witty and downright
fun to be around.......Do you
suppose we are twins
separated at birth?

*******

A true friendship...
...is a treasure that
can never be lost.
I'm so glad we
found each other!

*******

Life's journey is easier when you
hear a friends footsteps beside
you. I'll always be there for you.

*******

Good friends are always close at heart.
I'm glad you're close to mine.

*******

You always know...
...how to make me
feel at home!

*******

You're very much a part of
the good things in my life.

*******

Thanks for sharing so much with me
over the course of our friendship.
success, failures, desserts!

*******

Just wanted you to know...
How wonderful it is to call
you my friend.

*******

Has anyone told you lately
how wonderful you are?

*******

Every moment I spend with you...
...becomes a beautiful memory!

*******

There's so much about life worth
celebrating...the small victories,
the day to day pleasures, the
simple joys of friendship. There's
so much worth celebrating...
...and sharing these little things
with a friend like you is really
what it's all about.

*******

Into every life must fall a little rain...
call me if you need an umbrella!

*******

On my horizon...
you'll always be a star!

*******

Acquaintances may pass,
but friendships endure...
and you've been enduring
me for some time now!

*******

When God made you he
was having a very good day!!

*******

Friendship... it's such a comfort
to know you're nearby to offer
encouragement, support....
brownies!!

*******

You might be asking why I
haven't written in so long...
In fact, you might be asking
yourself who I am!

*******

No one has died, no one's getting
divored, and I'm not pregnant...
I just want to dispel any shock
you might have at getting a
letter from me!

*******

"A good friend is an
umbrella for the heart."

*******

I thank God, my friend,
for the blessing you are...
for the joy of your laughter...
the comfort of your prayers...
the warmth of your smile.

*******

Every day I'm even more sure...
...our friendship was meant to be.

*******

There are only
a couple of times

I miss You....

Night and Day!

*******

You always know...
...how to make me
feel right at home.

Thanks for being my Friend

*******

It's nice to think of all the happy
times that we've shared in the
past--- but nicer still to know we
share a friendship that will last.

*******

In The Garden Of Life
Friends Are The
Flowers That Bloom

*******

It's good to have friends,
Friends who care,
Friends who you know
will always be there for
you when you need them,
and never complain when
you repeat the same story
Again and Again

Friends you have known
since you were quite small,
friends who still like you
warts and all!
The memories you share
of times that are past
means friendship between
you will always last.

*******

Friendship is the
golden thread that ties
all hearts together.

*******

It only takes one thought
of you to brighten my day.
The warmth that your deep
friendship brings means
more than words can say.

*******

Just knowing you care
makes life a little easier
Thanks for being such
a wonderful friend.

*******

Sometimes I wonder
what life is all about...
Then I think of friends
like you... and I know!!

*******

Even when I can't find
the right words...
...you always understand
what I mean.

*******

Always believe in you...
Always believe in me...
Always believe
in our friendship!

*******

When life gets you down
and nothing seems to go
your way remember....
you always have a friend...
...chocolate!!

*******

A true friendship...
...is a treasure that can
never be lost.
I'm so glad
we found each other1

*******

Maybe....
its time you talk
and I listen

Let's give it a try

*******

When I'm with you...
...I can be me

*******

We've got it all...
NOW what do we do?

*******

All for one
And one for all...
And all for what?

Hang in there!

*******

Mother said there'd
be days like this...
She just didn't say
there'd be this many!

*******

You're very much a part...
...of the good things
in my life.

I'm glad we're Friends

*******

You....
...are on my mind!

*******

It's a day for special wishes,
when only the best will do
'Cuz when it comes to
special friends
The very best is YOU!

*******

Some people pass through this
world and leave it just as they
found it. But people like you
take the time to do special
things that make the world
more beautiful.

Thank You, My Friend.

*******

When I count my blessings,
I count you twice.

*******

The best things in life aren't
things at all...they are
friends like you!

*******

As long as we have memories, yesterday remains.
As long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits.
As long as we have friendship, today is beautiful.

*******

Friends are kind to each other's hopes;
they cherish each other's dreams.
Thank you for being my friend.

*******

Having you for a sister,
I always know there's
someone I can count on --
someone who'll be around
no matter what happens...
someone who'll understand
and care -- Someone who's
a very special friend

*******

Every friend is like a snowflake
~Unique in beauty and design
Each sparkles in a different way...
Some are playful, some refined.
But, unlike fragile snowflakes
that fade when the sun appears,
Friends grow yet more beautiful
with every passing year!

*******

Sending a friendly hello...
...because you're such a
special friend!

*******

A true friendship...
a treasure that can
never be lost.
I'm so glad we
found each other!

*******

If it's true we are what we eat...
...I'm either fast, cheap, or easy!

*******

Attention please
Your hectic daily life
is being interruped
to bring you this
important message...
...I love you!

*******

Every moment I spend with you...
...becomes a beautiful memory.

*******

You always sympathize with my
problems even when they're not so bad...
...and laugh at my jokes even when
they're not so good.
Thanks for being my friend.

*******

Because we're friends,
my smile never droops,
and my spirits never sag.
If only I could find
underwear that reliable!

*******

Sometimes, it's easier to
put it all together
...if you let a friend help
sort out the pieces.
Don't forget that I'm
here for you.

*******

If you come over to my place
and see dust an inch thick,
dirty laundry and ironing
piled high, blame it all on
my mother. She always told
me "If you can't do a good
job right, don't do it at all."

*******

I like being with you!
We can talk about all
kinds of things....
...and none of them
are "for my own good."

*******

You've been my friend in good
times and bad, stayed by me when
I was sick, and remained loyal
when I was rich and not-so rich...
We might as well be married.

*******

Thanks for lending an ear...
...and keeping a straight face.

*******

May you always find three
welcomes in life: In a garden
during summer, At a fireside
during winter, And whatever
the day or season, In the kind
eyes of a friend.

*******

I'm so glad you are here...
it helps me to realize how
beautiful my world is.

*******

I thank God, my friend,
for the blessing you are...
for the joy of your laughter...
the comfort of your prayers...
and the warmth of your smile.

*******

May your neighbors respect you,
troubles neglect you, the angels
protect you, and the heavens
accept you.

*******