Friday, October 22, 2010

Support Verses

Let there be sunshine
to chase the clouds away
Kind thoughts to cheer you
and brighten your day.

*******

Happiness is something
that is never far away.
It's as close as the things
we do and say.
So start out the day with
a smile on your face,
And make this world
a happier place.

*******

This special little card
comes your way....
stamped with love
to brighten your day.

*******

I know your life is
tough right now...
and I wanted to say
that I'm thinking of
you with
Love and Support.

*******

I don't doubt that you
can do it alone, but
why should you have to?
I'm here for you just as
you've been there for me.

*******

The Legend of the Feather

I am an angel feather
Sent from God above
To serve as a reminder
of His most gracious love.

*******

Sometimes it's hard to
ask others for help...
but I promise to ask you
if you promise to ask me.

I Care About You

*******

Whatever touches
your life
touches mine

How Are You?

*******

May joy and contentment
be yours....
today and always.

*******

A Wish for You

Have a Beautiful Day!

*******

Every day I say a prayer
That you were here or
I was there...
But we're together in
God's care...
And that will see us
through.

*******

May His Love
Be soothing
May His words
bring you strength
May His promise
fill your heart
with His peace.

God Is With You

*******

Just poppin' in to say
Hope your day is
special in every way.

*******

In each day ahead I wish for you
a rainbow whose colors are bright
with hope, a flower whose fragrance
is made of joy, and a dream whose
promise always shines in your heart.

*******

This brings a bunch of wishes
For fun the whole day through
And every wish is made with love
Especially for you.

*******

Today and always, may loving memories
bring you strength, comfort, and peace.

*******

You don't have to know
where you're going...
As long as you're going
with God

*******

Joy To You...

*******

This morning when I wakened
And saw the sun above,
I Softly said, “Good Morning Lord,
...Bless everyone I love!”
Right away I thought of you
And said a loving prayer
That He would bless you specially
And keep you free from care!
I thought of all the happiness
A day could hold in store;
I wished it all for you because
No one deserves it more!
I felt so warm and good inside
My heart was all aglow---
I know God heard my prayer for you
---He hears them all you know!

*******

I'll never forget that you believed in me...
...even when I didn't believe in myself.

Thanks!

*******

I wonder how you are,
what you're doing,
what's going on in your life...
I care about you.

Please Keep in Touch.

*******

When life gets you down,
and nothing seems to go
your way, remember...
you,ve always got a friend...
...chocolate!

*******

Mother said there'd be days like this...
She just didn't say there'd be this many!

*******

We've been tuned in to one
another for a long time now
and I know that something's
wrong.
Is there anything I can do?

*******

It's not easy for you when I'm busy.
Thanks for being patient and helping
me through this time of working it out.

You're Very Special.

*******

The fact that everything will be all right, does
not necessarily make everything all right now.

*******

Anyone can tell you it won't hurt tomorrow.
I'm here to listen while it hurts today.

*******

Thanks for offering to help...
and for understanding
it sometimes help most just
to let me get through it
on my own.

*******

Some women dream of a night on the town,
of diamonds, of trips around the world...
Me, I'd settle for a shot at the remote
control every now and then!

*******

Nothing can bring a smile to a mother's face
faster than those three little words...
..."time for bed."

*******

Don't lose heart...
We are stronger than we think,
but it takes time to bring our
world back into balance.
God will see you through.
There is yet much beauty
and joy for you to discover.
You're going to make it.

*******

The only thing nicer than a pat
on the back, is a helping hand.

*******

Your vision may currently be cloudy,
but God's is not. He has a special
purpose for your life. He has
chosen you to fulfill a plan that no
one else can. He knows perfectly
your unique talents and skills
since He gave them to you.

*******

Thank you for opening so many doors...
...and then seeing me through.

*******

Let's go on a starvation diet...
No chocolate for 24 hours!

*******

Keep your words sweet...
...you never know when
you might have to eat them!

*******

We've got it all...
NOW what do we do?

*******

Freud had it all wrong...
...it was the comfortable
shoes we were envying.

*******

All for one and one for all...
And all for what?

Hang in There.

*******